| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kabompo in October is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.7 °C (92.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.4 °C (61.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 17.3 °C (31.1 °F).
- The weather in October is dry. A mere 38.2mm (1.5in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:14 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Kabompo October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Kabompo, Zambia
Kabompo Weather in October Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Kabompo: