| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kabompo in May is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.8 °C (51.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in May is 18.1 °C (32.6 °F).
- The weather in May is arid. An airy 4.9mm (0.2in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 11:22 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 11:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Kabompo May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kabompo, Zambia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kabompo: