| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kabompo in January is really warm at 21.9 °C (71.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- In January the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in January is quite sopping. A sizable 235.9mm (9.3in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:42 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Kabompo January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Kabompo, Zambia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Kabompo: