| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kabompo in February is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in February is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in February is faintly wet. Around 182.1mm (7.2in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:24 long and the longest day is 12:42 long with an average length of 12:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Kabompo February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kabompo, Zambia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kabompo: