| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kabompo in April is really warm at 21.6 °C (70.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 15.1 °C (27.2 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched. A mere 44.2mm (1.7in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:38 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Kabompo April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Kabompo, Zambia
Kabompo Weather in April Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Kabompo: